Thursday, October 6, 2011

Buying a used car, windshield was cracked, seller agreed to sell with safety passed. Changed mind?

As title states I am buying a used car, the seller signed a promise to purchase with me (thank goodness) that states it had to come safetied. He currently has my deposit with him to pay for the windshield and front tires that he has been told have to be repaired. He just found out that the windshield cant be just repaired and needs to be replaced to the tune of $500. I havent heard from him yet, what do you think he will come back with? Declining the sale, but then he would be out what he paid for the safety and e-test but has to give me back my deposit. Thoughts?
Buying a used car, windshield was cracked, seller agreed to sell with safety passed. Changed mind?
Good question.



Im not sure.



I think he would rather fix everything needed than give your money back.



And TRUST ME, your dealer can get a windshield for less than $500.
Buying a used car, windshield was cracked, seller agreed to sell with safety passed. Changed mind?
wait and watch, u dont have any other option lol

but i feel he'll be back



help me?



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aqq7Xl9WrtW4Go.osayQyX7ty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100601124114AAhlpQI