Thursday, October 6, 2011

Car heating problem on a 2002 Kia Spectra?

Hi,



My girlfirend has a Kia spectra, when you turn on the heat it comes out fine. But, when you use the dial to select if the air comes out at your feet, face, or on the windshield it will not change, it just stays where it is blowing at the face level. Is this a hard fix? Anyone else have this problem, that can give me an estimate on cost of repairs?
Car heating problem on a 2002 Kia Spectra?
i own a repair shop,and all you need is a inside control in it there easy to put on,and id get a good used one from a junk yard ,it will work as good as a new one will,and will be a lot cheaper also i usually charge around 75 dollars for parts and labor on this job its not hard to do at all,,good luck i hope this help,s.
Car heating problem on a 2002 Kia Spectra?
I had an '02 Spectra,hatchback until a few months ago. The only thing I can say I ever had a problem with was the engine light was on more than off. Every time I took it to them,they acted like I was a dumb broad and never did anything! lol But as far as the heat thing,sorry,I never had that happen. Isn't it still under warranty? Good luck!
  • favorite musical groups
  • handling exceptions
  •