Thursday, October 6, 2011

What would you normally pay for a new battery for a 2007 Toyota Sienna?

He does this for everything from an oil change to new windshield wipers. He makes me do it myself and then complains that I paid too much.
What would you normally pay for a new battery for a 2007 Toyota Sienna?
IF THOUST HUSBAND CANNOT INSTALL A CAR BATTERY, THEN HE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIMSELF.



ALSO, CAR BATTERIES SHOULD LAST MORE THAN 2 YEARS. IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN REPLACED FREE.



A DECENT BATTERY IS $50 - $75. INSTALLATION SHOULD BE FREE IF YOU HAVE A MAN.
What would you normally pay for a new battery for a 2007 Toyota Sienna?
around 80 bucks
I just asked my husband and he said if you go to a shop it'll probably be about $150 or so, which is a lot of money for something that can be done by your husband. How much did you pay?
My dad doesn't charge anything.



Windshield wipers are easy. I can do those myself. You could too.



LOL! It sounds like he is just being difficult. Maybe you need to add about $50 dollars to every price you give him and then when he starts going off about how you spent too much, you can say you were kidding and you really only spent whatever and then he will be relieved