Thursday, October 6, 2011

If the starter on my car is out does that mean my radio wont work until I get it changed?

The starter on my car went out about a week ago. My lights come on and everything but my radio and windshield wipers dont work. Does this have anything to do with the starter not working at the moment or is there a blown fuse or something? Thanks in advance.
If the starter on my car is out does that mean my radio wont work until I get it changed?
The Or something is correct
If the starter on my car is out does that mean my radio wont work until I get it changed?
Sounds more like a dead battery then a starter problem. is the starter making a click noise when you turn the key on? if so that is the starter not having enough power to start the car. Many problems that are diagnosed as bad starters are infact a charging system problem. A mechanic will know this and deal with it accordingly.
If there's a in line fuse,, other then that a blowed fuse in the fuse box My answer to your question is,,,, No
check your fuses ....... and have the starter tested you may have poped a fuse and thats your whole problem your car wont turn over
May be a bad battery and and/ or problem with the charging system. Could also be poor contact on the battery terminals. Have a reputable mechanic check it out for you.
check battery then fuses then starter.
  • african american hair
  • new hair styles
  •